If you have a disability that impacts the way you use the Web, register with us and get contacted when website owners want to test the accessibility and usability of websites.
- Get paid to test Web sites (at least $75 per test, more for some tests).
- Use your own computer technology in the privacy of your own home.
- Some restrictions apply:
- You must have a verifiable disability.
- You must indicate your use of at least one of the following:
- assistive technology
- specialized browser settings
- adaptive strategies due to cognitive disability
- You must have a PayPal account in order to get paid. (If you don't, you may create one after you have registered here.)
- If you have any issues to register, please contact us at: email@example.com for assistance.
With AccessWorks you can recruit test participants with disabilities to test your site or application. If you have specific participant requirements – demographic, regional etc. - we can provide custom tester recruiting to meet your needs. Our partner, UserZoom, provides the online test platform. For more information, please visit UserZoom website:
We'd also like to hear from you directly. The button below will bring up your own emailer, with the message pre-addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject pre-entered as "Testing Platform Inquiry." In the body, let us know about your testing requirements, schedule, and any other concerns you may have. Many thanks for your interest!Contact Us